To book a table with our 'à la carte' lunch or dinner menu, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page. For the '5 course tasting menu', see conditions below.
Chef Min and team want to give everyone a great experience no matter their allergies or dietary preferences, therefore, most of our dishes can be prepared gluten free and we also have some great vegetarian and vegan options that even meat eaters would enjoy.
For any other dietary requirements, please give us a call or leave a note with your booking and we will do our best to prepare something delicious for you.
We are able to cater for all types of functions including private usage of the restaurant.
There is a semi-private dining area for 16-24 people, or our great round table for groups of 6-10 people.
We have 54 seats available in total inside of our restaurant.
Call us on 09 377 0977 for more information.
LUNCH Wednesday to Friday 12:00 - 2:30pm
DINNER Tuesday to Saturday 5:30 - 11:00pm
CLOSED Sunday & Monday
5 Course Tasting Menu
1. The tasting menu is available only during dinner time, and there is a limited number available per night.
2. We are a small team, so in order to deliver a great experience to you and your guests, if you want to enjoy our tasting menu, we prefer if you book it at least 24 hours in advance. You can do so via our online form below, just book your table under the '5 course tasting menu' section. You might be able to order on the day, but it might not be available as there is a limited number per night.
3. As we are trying to be as sustainable as we can, we try hard to minimise wastage, so if you wish to change to our 'a la carte' after your booked under the '5 course tasting menu' we ask you kindly to let us know at least 24 hours in advance,
4. For tables of 5 or more people, in order to secure your booking, we need to collect your credit card details and you can give us a call or we will contact you on your phone number in order to collect them, we won’t charge any deposits, however, we ask you kindly to let us know if there are any changes to your party or if you wish to cancel your tasting menu, at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise we will charge 50% of the total value of the meal.
5. For tables of 5 or more people, If we are not able to collect your credit card details, your booking will still be valid, but you will be offered our 'à la cart menu' on the night.
6. To guarantee the best experience we can, the whole table needs to order the tasting menu.
7. Although we might be able to accommodate some dietary requirements in advance, this menu can’t be catered for gluten free, vegetarian or vegan guests, however, our 'à la carte' menu has great options for everyone.